April – June 2017
Orders received for the second quarter 2017 amounted to SEK 12,156 million compared to SEK 10,165 million for the same quarter last year. The level of orders received has contracted in business area Constructio but risen in Civil Engineering and Project Development. No orders received or order backlog is given for the business area Industry.
Housing projects, well spread geographically, continue to make up a large part of the orders received in the second quarter 2017. The increase in Civil Engineering refers to a number of operation and maintenance contracts received.
January – June 2017
Orders received for the first half-year 2017 amounted to SEK 23,270 million compared to SEK 22,051 million for the same period last year. The level of orders received has contracted slightly in business area Construction but risen in Project Development.
The level of orders received in business area Civil Engineering was relatively unchanged. Two major road projects, worth around SEK 1 billion each, were included in the comparable period.
There is still a large portion of housing projects with a good geographic spread in orders received in the first half-year 2017.
Order backlog yet to be produced at the end of the period increased to SEK 37,313 million compared to SEK 33,457 million at the end of the same period last year. Of the total order backlog, 57 percent (60) is expected to be produced after 2017 (2016). Swedish operations accounted for 83 percent (83) of the order backlog.
|MSEK||30 Jun |
|30 Jun |
|31 Dec |
|Mkr||30 jun |
|30 jun |
|31 dec |
Several major projects and contracts came in during the second quarter, among them:
- Construction of 91 new apartments in the residential area Rosendal in Uppsala. The customer is Rosendal Fastigheter and the contract is worth SEK 217 million.
- Construction of 99 condominium apartments and an underground garage in Limhamn in Malmö. The customer is HSB Projekt in Malmö and the contract is worth SEK 183 million.
- Commission to operate and maintain public roads in the Gothenburg maintenance area. The customer is the Swedish Transport Administration and the value of the contract is SEK 234 million over four years.
- Reconstruction of Sollentuna Hospital to a hospital with modern care facilities and a center for specialist care. The customer is the Stockholm Region County Council through Locum AB and the contract is worth SEK 710 million.
- Construction of an office building in Västerås. The customer is Bostads AB Mimer and the contract is worth SEK 275 million.
- Commission to operate and maintain public roads in Gällivare, Strömsund, Sollefteå, Sundsvall, Gävle, Karlstad and Southern Gotland. The customer is the Swedish Transport Administration and the total value of the contracts for the seven areas is SEK 742 million over four years.
- Construction of the city block Gulsparven in Trollhättan. The customer is AB Eidar and the contract is worth SEK 198 million.
- Construction of a new school, a pre-school and a sports center in city district Husie in Malmö. The customer is Malmö City, Stadsfastigheter, and the contract is worth SEK 253 million.
- Commission to renovate 256 apartments in Esbo. The customer is Hoas – the Helsinki region student housing association and the contract is worth EUR 12 million.
Project allocation of order backlog, 30 June 2017
|Projects < 200 MSEK, 56% (56)||Projects 201 – 500 MSEK, 27% (26)||Projects 501 – 1,000 MSEK, 11% (8)||Projects > 1,000 MSEK, 6% (10)|
Order backlog allocated over time
|June 30, 2017||June 30, 2016|
|Current financial year||15976||13538|
|Next financial year||15350||14298|