2016 in summary
- The operative net sales increased by 5 percent and amounted to SEK 46,489 million (44,252). A strong housing market positively affected all business areas.
- The operative operating profit improved to SEK 2,075 million (1,052) and the operative operating margin improved to 4.5 percent (2.4).
- Orders received increased by 10 percent to SEK 41,445 million (37,812). The number of orders received has risen in all business areas, driven by a strong housing market.
- Order backlog per 31 December 2016 amounted to SEK 33,572 million (26,991) with a broad range of products and spread geographically.
- Reinforced financial position with reduced net interest as a result of lower debt levels. The strong cash flow has contributed to net debt falling to SEK 1,862 million (3,118).
- Equity/assets ratio amounted to 29.7 percent (28.8).
- Return on equity improved to 20.1 percent (9.9).
- The Board proposes a dividend of SEK 3.60 per share (2.60), which corresponds to 61 percent (96) of the profit for the year.
|Operative net sales, MSEK 1)||46,489||44,252||43,820|
|Net sales, MSEK||46,337||44,376||43,630|
|Operative operating profit, MSEK1)||2,075||1,052||1,783|
|Operative operating margin, % 1)||4.5||2.4||4.1|
|Operating profit, MSEK||2,098||1,009||1,752|
|Operating margin, %||4.5||2.3||4.0|
|Pre-tax profit, MSEK||2,050||906||1,230|
|Proft per share, SEK||5.85||2.71||3.48|
|Dividend per share, SEK 2)||3.60||2.60||2.25||> 50%|
|Return on equity, %||20.1||9.9||13.1||> 20%|
|Equity/assets ratio, %||29.7||28.8||28.2||> 25%|
|Cash flow before financing, MSEK||2,651||1,787||2,803|
|Net debt, MSEK||1,862||3,118||3,886|
|Orders received, MSEK||41,445||37,812||31,690|
|Order backlog, MSEK||33,572||26,991||24,922|
|Number of employees per 31 December||13,869||13,300||13,213|
1) Operative net sales and operative operating profit are reported according to percentage of completion method following operating segment reporting. Net sales and operating profit are reported according to legal accounting.
2) Board of Directors’ proposal to the AGM for 2016.
Return on equity